Monday, July 23, 2012

Motorcycling Review

Folks,

I am starting up an e-magazine, Motorcycling Review.  This will be a free magazine examining the news and issues that affect motorcycling in Australia.

I would love your support in this, and this is what you can do:

  1. Subscribe.  Like I said, it is free, so I hope that is a no brainer.  Go to the site, enter your email address, and you're good.
  2. Sponsors.  If you run or know a motorcycling related business that might like to sponsor or advertise in MR drop me a line and let me know (or drop them a line and let them know).
  3. Spread the word.  Once you read the first issue, if there's something in there that you think is worth people reading, tell them about it.  Forward the magazine to them.  If one of the topics really matters to you, send a copy to your local member of parliament.
Thanks for your support and for reading this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment